Friends On Ice 2019
Red Deer Ringette 35th Annual Baymont Friends on Ice Tournament (January 4, 5 & 6, 2019)
ENTRY DEADLINE: Tournament application deadline is Friday, November 11th, 2018.
Contact our Baymont Inn & Suites Friends on Ice Tournament Coordinators (Erin Luke and Jen Debogorski) with any questions or concerns at FOI@reddeerringette.com
Entry Fee will be payable by eTransfer once Teams are confirmed. Further direction will be provided by Tournament Director.
Levels available for application:
U10S1, U10S2 and U10S3
U12A, U12B and U12C
U14A and U14B
Standard rules sanctioned by Ringette Alberta will be followed.
- Teams must register in the same division (or a division higher) as indicated on their Provincial Registration Form.
- Notification regarding tournament acceptance will be sent by e-mail by November 15th, 2018 and will also be posted on our website www.reddeerringette.com
- Game schedules will be posted on the website as soon as they are completed. This should be no later than the second week of December.
- Absolutely no changes will be made to the draws after the teams have been accepted.
- Teams in the U10 to U16 (junior) Divisions should be prepared to play their first game at 8:00 a.m. Friday, January 4th, 2019.
- With the exception of the U10 Step 1 and 2 Division, format will be a round robin with a championship game. Each team is guaranteed three games.
- MINOR OFFICIALS: ALL TEAMS shall supply volunteers (MINOR OFFICIALS) for all round robin and semi games as follows: (Note - Home team shall be as designated by game schedule.)
- i) For all round robin gamesHome teamshall provide skilled Shot Clock operator (for applicable Divisions),
- ii) For all round robin games - EACH team shall provide 2 MINOR OFFICIALS to serve as PENALTY BOX operator, and Score Keeper OR Time Keeper.
Red Deer Ringette will provide all MINOR OFFICIALS for FINAL GAMES.
Click on our Home Page for further information about the Baymont Inn & Suites Friends On Ice Tournament.
Friend On Ice 2019 Online Application: